Thursday, November 22, 2018

Question about CICO and Intermittent Fasting

Hi all, great group and info.

M/44. 5'10 263 lbs. Been doing Intermittent Fasting and it has been working for me. Have lost about 15 pounds, and been a while since I have been this low. Slow and steady wins the race.

My IM strategy basically amounts to eating once per day and eating whatever, however I want.

The down side...I kind of feel like crap. I get drowsy, my mind is foggy during the day, my one meal is often a pile of fast food. Blah. And also no exercise.

Before this I was very much concentrating on exercise. Weights mostly, but also walking, hiking and some yoga experimentation. I felt mentally and physically on point. However as my diet was not dialed in I was not losing weight (even though I received a ton of compliments about weight loss....improved posture and attitude does wonders).

So, question for you CICO masters. After Thanksgiving I am going to dump IF, very much focus on a slight caloric deficit, and get back to making exercise a primary concern. Is this the path you successful folks have been following? Do you guys and gals not worry about meal timing, amounts, etc.? It really just comes down to that number you take in?

Thanks

submitted by /u/tacomalo74
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DCyeVU

No comments:

Post a Comment