Thursday, November 22, 2018

Track with me as I aim to become healthy

I have lurked on this sub for a long long time and have never taken the steps for myself to begin being healthy. That has finally changed and I am now going full force with becoming healthy and chasing after the things I love. First I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this post as it really does mean a lot. So I have started a weight loss vlog that I will be releasing a video every Sunday/Monday/Wednesday/Friday. Sunday’s will be me going over my plan for the week and how I plan on tackling my weight loss. The week days are my work out days where I talked about what I did that day and how I felt after the workout. I would greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to check it out and leave any tips or just to follow along. I hope you all had a great thanksgiving and hopefully I’ll see you over on the channel. Heroic Grind

submitted by /u/HeroicGrind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BroFaI

No comments:

Post a Comment