Thursday, November 22, 2018

Stayed strong through Thanksgiving Day :)

Hey guys, I just wanted to post how proud I am of myself for refraining from unhealthy, saturated, sugary foods today after starting my journey two weeks ago. :)

It’s hard for me to post and share about weight loss as I’m a vegetarian in college with friends who don’t make healthy food choices and I often follow their lead but unlike them, I end up putting on the pounds. I think I’m going to start posting to this thread weekly mostly as an outlet for myself, but obviously any positivity, tips, or support is appreciated.

I can’t wait to become apart of this community, and I hope it sticks this time. :)

submitted by /u/greengusher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FOD7xV

No comments:

Post a Comment