Thursday, November 22, 2018

"The fat guy with a heart condition" just wants to be "the guy with a heart condition"

Yeah I guess the title pretty much sums it up. I am starting my weight loss journey and have been lurking r/loseit for a couple of weeks or so. As the title suggests I have a congenital heart defect and find exercise very difficult. While this is no excuse to be as overweight as I am, it definitely makes things that bit harder. I am determined though to be successful and skinny! In my flair you might spot (by April 2019) this is because I have an appointment to check on my fatty liver and my Dr has said the best thing for ut would be to lose weight, I'm scared, terrified actually, that if I lose weight too slowly I may need more procedures or ops on my liver and put my heart under even worse strain. I just wanted to share because I think if I keep up to date with r/loseit and follow your progress it will help me stay motivated which has always been my biggest downfall, a yo-yo motivation leading to a yo-yo weight. I have old photos where I look relatively thin, yet at the time I thought I was fat and I now want to get back to that. I won't ramble on, for anyone that's still reading thankyou and I hope to post progress pics in arou d 6 months time if I ever get the nerve to!

submitted by /u/Rattlesssnake09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FzRbuQ

No comments:

Post a Comment