Thursday, November 22, 2018

Been having some health issues related to my weight loss diet and it is not going away. This normal?

I have been losing weight now since March and I am down 37KG. While the slimmer body feels great, there has been a number of health issues that has started to concern me. Namely:

- Cold hands/feet

- Tiredness

- I crushed my finger in work last week and even though I was handling the pain fine, I fainted suddenly 15 minutes later.

- Nearly fainted after trying a high intense work out class at the gym today.

I used to tend to eat about 1100-1200 KCAL a day, avoiding nearly everything that is high in something bad (sugar/fat/ect) and I do a mild cardio/dung bell work out daily and have a manual working job. I know already that it was too low, so the last 2 months I have slacked a little on it and allowed myself to eat the occasional weekly treat (pasty/sausage roll/packet of crisps). And I eat a few nuts here and there to bump the count when needed. So now I average about 1400-1500 KCAL a day.

Problem is, I have pretty much all but stopped losing weight. From losing 34KG in 6 months and then 2 months of a less extreme diet and I have barely lost 1KG. And on top of that, the old symptoms are still around with some fainting thrown in.

How can I both be underfed and not losing weight? What gives?

submitted by /u/Bi0-D
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R7WeUO

No comments:

Post a Comment