Thursday, November 1, 2018

I weighed in after a depressing Halloween night...

And the scale showed my goal weight. I can officially eat at maintenance.

I honestly have mixed feelings about reaching my goal weight and losing 25 lbs in exactly 3 months; I have become accustomed to (and even enjoy) eating my boring vegan diet, meal prepping every week, eating at a deficiet. I don't have a lot of money so buying additional healthy food will be somewhat difficult.

I feel like I should feel so proud and exhilerated, and I am about having the strength to battle a binge eating disorder and reimplement healthy habits, but it all just feels slightly muted and numbing. My insecurities of needing validation and attention were made apparent last night. I just wish I could love myself. That I could be enough even when others don't vocalize or demonstrate that. And even though losing weight has helped me feel more confident, it is definately not a solution for all problems. Comparison is the thief of happiness.

Now here's to beginning my mental weight loss, where I shed all the extra baggage of negative self image and beliefs.

submitted by /u/stellahazel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qn0xzD

No comments:

Post a Comment