Thursday, November 1, 2018

Lost 60 pounds! Lowest I’ve been since high school.

Top five songs that get me through cardio and lifting

  1. The Climb by Miley Cyrus

  2. The Greatest by Si

  3. Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen

  4. Who We Be by DMX

  5. X Gon’ Give It To Ya by DMX

Song that gets me ready to do cardio and lifting.

Monster by Kanye West

It has been 7 years since I weighed this much. It took about a year and 8 months to get here. I failed so many times throughout those 7 years (more like 16 years. I’ve been fat since 2nd grade.). It is nice to finally getting on track with my weight loss. Most of the weight I have lost was on my “tacos and pb&j diet.” I mostly ate those two things and fruit for a year and a half; of course I still ate my favorite likes whataburger every now and then. My tacos (are the best tacos ever) were marinated chipotle lime chicken with sautéed veggies (onions, bell peppers, and jalapeños) with lime, and some avocado. I used just regular flour tortillas that are raw and have to be heated up on the stove. A lot of the times I would swap the tortillas for brown rice. My pb&j was just jifs and HEB jelly on wheat. When I started school in August, I didn’t have time to cook anymore so I’ll been eating out more on salads. I lost 45 during the year and a half before school, gained back 15, a month before law school, and have since lost 30 in 2 months. My goal was/is to finish my first semester under 300. I think I can get there before finals.

Edit: during my year and a half For cardio I do 20-60 minutes

Lifting for 120 minutes 4 times a week

Yoga 90 minutes 5 times a week

Last two months:

20-60 of cardio 30 minutes of lifting No yoga

submitted by /u/ISoundMyBarbaricYawp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qnMbPK

No comments:

Post a Comment