Thursday, November 15, 2018

I’m stuck in a never ending cycle of losing but then gaining again

I’m 24 years old and 5’4 and today I weighed 192. I WAS down to 182 a few months ago after an all time high of 194.

While I do think this weight is showing after a fairly dense meal last night, it doesn’t change the fact that I’ve been slowly gaining again.

It seems ask though it’s impossivle for me to lose weight on anything above 1300 calories, but surely at my weight my BMR is higher to maintain bodily functions? SURELY it takes more than 1300 cal to maintain this weight, so why is it that eating 1300 took me literally 6 months to lose 10 lbs.

I’m an active person. I work at a gym and have been hitting my 10,000 steps. Before that, I still did cardio and lifted weights.

I find that those 10 pounds came off when I was running two miles several times a week. That’s rhe only cardio that really gets me sweating. But.... isn’t weight loss from a diet? You can’t outexercise bad eating.

I’m just really frustrated and this is very obviously a lifelong battle and I’m just tired of looking at food and gaining weight. 1300 calories doesn’t feel sustainable to me. For someone who is active on their feet, feeling hunger for extended periods of time leads me to a binge.

I just don’t know where to go from here. I feel like nature is fighting against me to just be fat.

submitted by /u/anonymous_anxiety
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pw21qg

No comments:

Post a Comment