Thursday, November 15, 2018

target weight reached this morning

Not really a milestone compared to some greater achievements i read here, however today i hit my goal weight in exactly 5 months. I'm 35M started @81KG in July, didn't know anything i only assumed that if i lowered my intake i should lose some weight. after a month of diet crashing and water weight loss, i hit 75KG. From that day i started reading and researching about weight loss, then my focus shifted to fat loss (i lost muscles in the crash diet) then stumbled on r/loseit and r/fitness among other online websites.. Started with a tdee spreadsheet calculator, bought a food scale (from this point onward i looked ridiculous to my wife and family) then started tracking, i started at 1800 calories, was losing a bit then aimed for 0,5 KG/week loss, started strength training. I only hit a weight gain for 2 weeks since i was away for work so a lot of eating out (nothing too compromising 0.5kg in 2 weeks) resumed tracking and gym. Today i'm @ 68.1 KG, i only put 68 as a motivation was only going for 72-74KG as that was my average weight for the past 15 years and only deviated this year. At 72KG i noticed a i still had a lot of fat so i continued cutting and as of today i'm 12% BF i'm planning to end my cut by December first and i shall be at 67KG..Everyone can do it, old,young, obese, overweight, male , female the principle is simple, the motivation is key.

submitted by /u/swsko
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OLCELO

No comments:

Post a Comment