Saturday, November 3, 2018

Is Clean Eating Necessary?

Hello, loseit! I am about to conclude my third week of my weight loss journey. I am extremely curious- what are your opinions on ‘clean’ eating? That is to say, is it completely necessary? I’m a college student who has to live on campus, which means I HAVE to fork over several thousand dollars for a meal plan. ‘Clean’ eating, meaning all natural and organic food, is an impossibility for me. I can’t afford to pay for a meal plan AND buy groceries consistently.

That being said, I do track my macros and micros, as well as calories. As long as I stay within these guidelines, does it really matter? Am I potentially sabotaging myself? Send help!

submitted by /u/DeepMess9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yRObnK

No comments:

Post a Comment