Thursday, November 15, 2018

Is MyFitnessPal wrong?

So I've been starting my weight loss journey for a few weeks now. Basically starting one thing and then working in other parts of the diet.

I started with the intermittent fasting, doing 8-10 hours of eating then fasting the rest of the time. I would like to cut that down to a solid 8 but that's going to be hard due to my work and sleep schedule (40 minute commute and a 5 month and 2 year old). So far that's going well.

I started calorie tracking with MyFitnessPal and the app suggested that I needed to consume 1900 calories a day to lose 1 lb a week. That can't be right can it? I work at a desk with very little movement so I'm just skeptical. I've been tracking about 1300 calories a day and not been hungry. I figure I'm actually above that because of the two year old always giving me bites of his food. But there's no way the 1900 a day would really help me lose a pound a week would it?

Once the 5 month old starts sleeping better I hope to start working out.

submitted by /u/lytokk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zRQw1C

No comments:

Post a Comment