Thursday, November 1, 2018

My weight loss struggle. (And a request for help)

Wall of text. Backstory here, back in 2010 I weighed in at 340 lbs at 6'2". I was massively unhealthy and morbidly obese. I went through some tough situations in life and one morning i realized i didn't want to be like that anymore. I worked my butt off through diet and exercise and by 2013 i weighed in at 190 lbs. I went from a 44 in waist to a 32. Hadn't felt that good in years. I kept it up for a couple years, but then had a career change.

My schedule at work now prevents me from having any sort of regular regimen. (I work anywhere from 72 hours to 100 depending on the week). And over the course of the last 3 years I've lost control of my weight again and am now back up to 255. I've been trying for the last year to get back into shape, but anytime I make progress I'll wind up getting very very sick and then I fall back into the sedentary trap.

My diet has remained mostly healthy (I track every day with an app) but its not enough due to my lack of exercise, and I really can't bring myself to go full vegan (which would be the next step).

This situation has me really disheartened. I wanna get back under 200lbs.

I need some helpful advice to get me through this struggle.

TLDR : made huge fitness progress years ago, lost progress, struggling to get it back through sedentary job and frequent illness.

submitted by /u/deadmanredditting
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P5RIJq

No comments:

Post a Comment