Thursday, November 1, 2018

Newly Instituted Timeline for Weight Loss

Well, it's official. I have the worst life, and am going to get paid to spend a week in the Virgin Islands next May. Woe is me, I know! But, also, now I actually have a timeline for losing weight. Any tips on how to transition from "I'm going to do this the healthy way no matter how long it takes" to "I need to keep this healthy but also I want to look good in a bikini dammit"?

For context, this is a semi-work trip - my boss is a member of a hoity-toity senior executives only social/learning/club/group thing. I'm helping him (and by that I mean I'm doing the majority of the work) plan a retreat. SO I'll be working but also expected to be a good sport and participate and 'be the life of the party' as necessary to make sure it's an exceptional experience. Hence the desire to be confident, which will entail looking decent in a bathing suit.

Anyone have any tricks for motivating myself? On the one hand this is all super awesome and I'm so lucky, but on the other UGH I was hoping to avoid a timeline!

submitted by /u/Qwenwhyfar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SwzMpr

No comments:

Post a Comment