Monday, November 19, 2018

NSV: I made cookies and didn't eat all of them!

I have been back on the dieting and working out train for about two weeks now, and am adjusting my palate to healthier foods and eating less processed food, but today I had a craving for some cookies. I normally bake a lot and haven't been since I've been dieting but read something the other day about intuitive eating so figured why not. I made them and managed to only eat 2, and I was actually able to really enjoy them. I didn't desire to eat any more (normally I'd scarf down the whole tray), and was able to pack the rest away and share them with roommates. I think it's so important to remember that if you want to maintain your weight loss that your diet has to be sustainable for the rest of your life. Keeping in mind that I'm gonna have shitty food cravings and just letting myself have those things when I want them is what's going to keep me sane and not binge. Not sure if anyone else feels the same. Focus on healthy foods but if you want something special, treat yourself! You're still going to keep losing. :)

submitted by /u/samanthasharxn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FwApwM

No comments:

Post a Comment