Wednesday, November 14, 2018

NSV I tried on the dresses that started it all!

(F/24/5ft)

My weight loss journey only began seriously and consistently at the end of September after I bought two dresses that *should* have fit. I still believe they run very small and really should have fit but maybe I was just super in denial about my size. Regardless, they did not fit and I was crushed. Not because they were particularly amazing, but I was forced to admit to myself that I had hit my highest weight (83kg), and it just wasn't sustainable anymore.

About two weeks ago I tried on the larger of the two and it still was a bit tight. Today I tried on the smaller one, that wouldn't even zip up in September, and to my amazement, it fits! Unfortunately the top half is way too large for my chest and looks so ridiculous I can't even wear it, but I'm so pleased it fits now, and it's nice to know that even in this short time frame, where I haven't seen a significant loss yet physically, the hard work is paying off. And even happier to say, I'll be wearing the other dress on Friday for my boyfriend's birthday dinner.

I'm down to 76.2kg now, and I just can't believe I've stuck to calorie counting for this long and it's working. I have had a few slip-ups, but instead of letting them define the rest of this journey, and my life, I've just moved past them, and got right back into it the next day. I'm excited to continue and lose 22kg more!

submitted by /u/cremedepecheee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OEOzew

No comments:

Post a Comment