Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Went from obese (250 lbs, 5’10) to a relatively healthy weight at 165 lbs, yet things still seem wrong.

Hi, I’m 19 and I’m a guy, over the past few years I’ve been losing weight slowly, meaning I mostly just cut out some bad foods and sugary drinks and exercised a tiny bit to lose all my weight. Yet things still seem so wrong, I’ve obviously lost weight and thankfully I took before and after to compare, however what I physically can see is that I still have a lot of fat, all around my body, I feel like I’ve just lost mass if that makes sense. I still have a fat chest and a stomach, my legs are still fat but worst of all my face is still fat; I just don’t know when to expect results now, I’m coming to the end goal and it’s frustrating that I have so many friends at similar weight (150-170) and don’t look fat one bit, their faces are defined and they don’t have too much if any fat around their body. What am I doing wrong? Would the final parts of shedding the weight loss be the easiest? Any tips on what I should actually do, it’s kind of really demoralising, and now I’m a uni student I’m only eating like a meal a day due to money issues which is fine but still not losing any fat anywhere, wtf!!!

Ultimately, I’ve been fat since 14, I’ve not been able to see what I can look like skinny post puberty, I’m scared that my face will be chubby and round forever because of what I’ve done to my body over the years, when I was skinny 7-9 years ago when I played a lot of sport I had a very defined face, anyone make light of what I’m saying? Would appreciate it 😂

submitted by /u/stevenlad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DC5T2J

No comments:

Post a Comment