Saturday, November 3, 2018

*Rant* No mom, constantly talking about my weight isn’t encouraging me!

Sorry for the rant, but I need to get this out. I have been trying to lose weight for about a year now. Unhealthy habits mixed with a bad side effect of pills caused some weight gain. I’m not at all happy, so I decided to change things. I am currently down almost 10 pounds. I’m honestly proud of that, but my mom...she doesn’t see it that way. She had recently lost 20 pounds. I’m proud of her, I really am. But now it seems her life revolves around weight. She barely eats, freaks out if she gained even 1 pound, and will call herself fat. Now she’s getting on me about it. I told her I lost weight, she says she can’t see it. She will call me just to ask what I ate during the day, will shame me if she finds out I gasp decided to have a small treat for myself, and will always tell me I don’t exercise enough. She insists she’s being encouraging and watching out for me, but it comes off as nagging and it makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry. I’m working so hard to lose weight, and I’m doing fine with my own way of weight loss. Just because it’s not as fast as hers, or it’s not the same method, doesn’t mean I’m not doing anything!! Okay, rant over.

submitted by /u/Cosplaybaby29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qj5LrE

No comments:

Post a Comment