Thursday, November 8, 2018

Reached my goal weight and now I can't seem to control my binging

Hey folks! I lost 28 pounds in 4 months by tracking and limiting calories and hit my goal weight last week. Near the end of my weight loss, I started feeling over restricted and could tell I was close to binging. Before I lost the weight, there where times when I way overate, but I didn't stress about it while it was happening or afterward. Now, I'm probably binging on less food, but it's become a huge deal in my mind and I think really hateful thoughts about myself while it happens.

I've been trying not to log calories and just eat my regular meals that I know fit my goals, and that works really really well most days. When I have social plans in the evening, though, I spend all day being excited that I will get to binge and hating myself because I know its going to happen. I feel so out of control and as soon as I start eating I eat well past the point of feeling sick. I don't actually enjoy my time with my friends because the only thing I am focusing on is what else can I eat and wether or not they notice the disgusting amounts I'm consuming.

I'm really scared that I've permanently damaged my relationship with food and that if I don't figure this out I'm going to quickly end up heavier than I started. Please help!

submitted by /u/lucylocket23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QsWNYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment