Thursday, November 8, 2018

Accountability Buddies!

Hi, I’m currently 3 weeks into my weight loss journey and have lost around 5lbs so far! I’m keeping track of my macros and calories and have been going to the gym 4-5 times a week. Something that helped me kickstart my habit of going was being with my friend who would always support me and we’d encourage eachother to go/cook healthy meals together. It’s something that always helped me. Checking in with someone always gives me a reality check on what’s going on and helps me get back on track. If anyone would like to be accountability buddies on going to the gym, eating healthy, or even how your day has been, send a PM or comment here! :-)

submitted by /u/unfiltereds0ul
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qBUV4M

No comments:

Post a Comment