Saturday, November 10, 2018

Should I be hitting more than 10k steps?

So after I keep posting what feels like every 5 minutes (apologies for my newby-ness), I have a new question.

Been doing CICO and I looove it. Currently easily functioning at 1200 calories.

I kinda wanted to bump up my loss by adding some kind of not horrendous exercise in. I’ve recently been given a Fitbit type thing so decided I will walk for an hour with my boy to start my day and get my steps 10k or above for the whole day. The reason I decided to do this was because then you count as no longer sedentary but ‘active’. I was just wondering if this was the case? Or if I should be doing more?

I sometimes add in those 15 min YouTube work out videos as that’s the easiest thing for me to do while the crotch goblin is running around.

Just wanted some advice really on if 10k steps is enough to boost my weight loss?

submitted by /u/rustledust
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T0MbSy

No comments:

Post a Comment