Saturday, November 10, 2018

8 months later and 100 pounds lighter

I started my journey to a healthier life 8 months ago. I had always been the bigger girl , chubby as a kid , chubby as a teen and adult.
I finally over came my demons ,my food demons . I work out 5 days a week , i walk/hike and jog 15 miles a week , 3 miles a day . Cycle 8 miles 4 days a week. 2 hours in the gym, 4 am work outs monday through Friday. I changed the way i look at food , i reduced my intake obviously and cut out all the junk . I have lost 100 lbs and still have more to go . I feel amazing . I am finally out of the plus size clothes and stores . I never thought it would happen. A life long obsession with weight loss. Trying all the fad diets just to fail miserably and gain more weight than when i started. My weight contributed a lot to my anxiety and depression. Since losing and exercising i have not had one panic attack . All my clothes look like tents on me , have to buy new clothes , best part of the weight loss . Im so proud of myself , im learning to love myself again. When you are going through something like this , the process can be overwhelming, you have to dig deep to figure out why at least for me , why i was using food as a vice . My own addiction, why i have been so unhappy, i was tired of faking the happiness , i wanted to feel it truely. .i cant wait to experience my 1st winter not a giant cow and actually feel the cold , as you know when you have a lot of insulation you tend to sweat and are always hot , i use to say , oh i just run hot to make myself feel better. No it was because i was a whale . This is my journey. But when one ED ends another lurks around the corner. But thats for a different forum . Im happy, lighter than i have ever been . Im enjoying this journey to becoming thin . I dont see myself ever getting big again, i cant get or be fat again . Fat to fit !!! Im doing this by myself, no trainers, no work out buddies all solo. But i know that in another year i will be smoking hot and so strong mentally and physically. This is the 1st time im sharing my weightloss online . I have been selfish with myself , keeping myself in the "shadows " only my very close friends have seen my progress , when we get to see each other , if you have kids and a family and home you know its nearly impossible, throw in jobs and forget about seeing each other for months on end .

I am raising from the ashes of my old fat self into a beautifully stunning fit Phoenix who soars over her city .

Feel so much better , finally get to tell my mini story on the interwebs😋💋

submitted by /u/sheslowlyfadedaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pkwesh

No comments:

Post a Comment