Saturday, November 10, 2018

Need guidance with stuck weight loss.

Hi all. I started dieting seriously about a month or two ago. Since then, I started counting calories and eating around 1400 calories a day.

My starting weight was 282. I am 5’9, Male, 21

I currently weigh 259. But i’ve been stuck at this weight for almost a week plus now. I eat like 1400 calories a day. I’m frustrated, as my weight loss was going so well until the last week and now it’s stopped.

I’m a good bit overweight so i’m confused how i could be hitting a platue already... Any help would be appreciated.... I’m greatful I’ve been able to shed 20 pounds but when you’re this much overweight it doesn’t seem to make s difference tbh.

submitted by /u/ifuckedup_54321
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T3gLLy

No comments:

Post a Comment