Monday, November 12, 2018

Small goals are being reached!

So I’ve decided to make a change for the better. I’m sick of always feeling like crap, so I’m making an effort to be healthier and lose some weight. I knew one of my biggest challenges was going to be cutting out soda. I would have one or two every day, even though I would feel sick afterwards. I was just addicted to the taste and the caffeine. I know giving up soda would greatly help my weight loss. Today marks 2 weeks without a soda. It’s a very small thing, but I’m proud of myself. I’ve never gone that long without one. I crave them so badly, to the point where I need to talk myself out of going out and buying one, but I’m sticking with it. I’m hoping just a little longer and the cravings won’t be so bad. It’s the little things that are encouraging me.

submitted by /u/Cosplaybaby29
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DhO4F8

No comments:

Post a Comment