Monday, November 12, 2018

My weight has plateud for months because I have no self control with food.

My starting weight in March when I made the decision to lose weight was 150lbs my goal weight is 125lbs. I'm currently on a plateau and fluxuating between 138 and 142lbs. I just can't stop eating junk food. I'm good for a few days and then I think 'treat yo self' or 'I'm not even fat' or 'life is short to restrict myself' 'live yo life'

I'm happy for like a day until I look at myself in the mirror at hate what I see. My flabby legs, no ass...but it has been this way for months now, this neverending cycle of not caring, and then caring. I don't eat anywhere near as bad as I used to, but it's still bad enough to stop any progress with weight loss.

submitted by /u/TinyCar5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K16YRO

No comments:

Post a Comment