Thursday, November 15, 2018

Tonight’s the night...making the jump to a CONSISTENT, Healthy & Fun Weight Loss Journey

If there’s one thing I’m consistent at, it’s falling off the wagon. I’ve always jumped head-on and tried to do so many things at once, overwhelmed myself and bombed out hard and fast.

No more overwhelming myself. Making slow changes, develop small habits using the HabitBull app & going to get out more. I incorporate intermittent fasting some days but hope to make it more consistent of Sun-Fri.

I have been killing myself mentally, physically & emotionally at work for the last 3 months that I have decided to take tomorrow as a mental health day. I plan to spend my day figuring out workout schedule, setting up a visible weight tracker (I’ve seen some clever weight loss trackers from other redditors) & head to the gym for the first time in about a month or so.

I’ll be relearning a lot of things and asking a lot of questions to Reddit and my friends who are gym-goers, trainers and fitness gurus. I want this to stick this time around, I don’t want to wait for the New Year to start again. I want to start this now and be disciplined and make this the start of a better life for me.

submitted by /u/CaMNgirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zes76Y

No comments:

Post a Comment