Friday, November 9, 2018

[Weight loss] I have lost over 25 KG so far. It took me around eight months to achieve my goal.

I have lost over 25 KG so far. It took me around eight months to achieve my goal. So on an average, I have lost over 3 KG every month. Some months are good and some months are just difficult. However, I have my target of losing 4 KG weight every month and most of the month; I have been able to achieve the same. My entire journey started before 14 months. For the first eight months, I have focused on losing weight via various diet practices. I found that there is not a single diet routine work for effective weight loss. I had to mix up various routines to keep myself away from getting bored and prevent an imbalance in nutrition. I tried out:

Juice Therapy – Various detoxing juice for alternative weeks

Keto Diet – High fat, low carbohydrate diet for 15 days

Green Diet – Food and health drinks from all the green vegetables

Well, one thing I did consistently during this journey is walking every single day 10,000 steps and ate very little sugar and a little salt. After practicing this for a while, I realized that I reached the state called plateau where I am not losing any more weight, and I am also not feeling great about my fitness. At this point of time, I have decided to focus on improving my fitness. I started to keep my food simple with less carb, no sugar, and low salt. Along with this, I started to add weight lifting exercise along with my 10,000 steps every day. This has helped me to get more fit and active. Now I can do a much more physical activity than before at much easiness. Overall, this success motivated me to do is more confident in what I do every day.

submitted by /u/runny_love
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2z1a8ky

No comments:

Post a Comment