Monday, November 12, 2018

What a crazy feeling ...

never thought I’d think I’d look good without clothes on but everything seems to be coming to fruition for once in my life when I take a peek at myself. This shows me that these months of weight loss were worth it .. I can’t thank god enough for helping me pull through, for not caving in, for all the times I thought were a slow journey but then having it pay off in the end. For looking day by day and seeing no changes, but looking back to that first day and seeing nothing but a difference... For me never seeing a change, for me working even harder because of it ... to all lead to this one moment. This one moment where I can finally smile. Where I could look at what’s left I have to loose and know that I didn’t come this far just to give up. To think back to that moment in my life when I said to myself and meant it - “you’re just going to be overweight your whole life” and to believe whole heartedly that was the case, that I was incapable of change, that I would forever be stuck in a body I knew just wasn’t me. To know that regardless of my size I am worth it. But to also know that I feel more confident when I look the way I do now ... i did it all to get to this moment, to have a realization, to prove to others but most important myself what I’m capable of... to know that life in general is a process not a sprint ... and that anyone who focuses too much on winning the race has already lost ...

I’m proud of all that I’ve become, mentally and physically. Getting stronger every day ...

submitted by /u/kconzz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B1hINl

No comments:

Post a Comment