Thursday, November 1, 2018

Why does weight gain/loss have to be so uneven? :(

So I've always been generally pretty skinny, but lately I've gained about 69 pounds over a 6 month period and it just.... bummed me right out. I am painfully aware that even when I was skinny I had some jeans-destroying thunder thighs (to the point of every pair of jeans I owned were worn out right on the seams of my inner thighs from them rubbing together all the time). When I lost like 15lbs, I could see it disappear from my stomach and my calves, but my thighs got bigger as I lost the weight. And now, I've gained back the 15lbs plus a few more and now my stomach is where all the weight is going and it's just so confusing when the fat goes to different places each time it comes back.

Any suggestions for some work out songs they jam out to when they're feeling really low and out about their weight loss journey? I'd love some new tunes for the "let's do this" gym trips.

submitted by /u/detrimentaltacos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DhIGmm

No comments:

Post a Comment