Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Accountability partners?

Hey guys! So, a little bit about me... im a 24 year old female that has had weight issues since like, the beginning of time basically. I’ve fluctuated up and down a lot over my adult life but I’m now by far at my heaviest (shoutout to relationship weight!) Today I was at work and saw myself in the mirror and burst into tears because I just can’t believe I’ve allowed myself to get this big. So today is my day one. I definitely have people in my life who support me but I’m worried about getting judged from people who just don’t get it. The reason I’m posting this is to ask if anyone would be interested in forming a group chat, possibly on here or another app like WhatsApp so we can discuss weight loss related things and keep each other accountable! For reference I’m 5’5 and weight 230 lbs. I’m hoping to get down to 170 lbs as my first goal.

submitted by /u/sydneyfrayling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zNCL4Z

No comments:

Post a Comment