Thursday, December 6, 2018

I’m going to freak out soon.

I’ve been counting calories and working out for 3 months now, I’ve suppsobly lost 30lbs and for the past 2-3 weeks, I haven’t lost anything. The scale has been going from 377 to 372. In the morning is at about 372 and by night it’s at 375-377. I’m drinking lots of water, bathroom habits are fine, I’m working out 3-4 times a week, my recommend calories to lose weight is 2200 and I’m only eating at about 1800 to 1900 a day. I so badly want to see the scale below 370 so I can get to my first goal. I was almost there then it jumped back up again. I do eat some junk but I get my veggies in too. I’ll eat candy if its under my budget or fast food. I’m starting to think this whole calorie counting is bullshit. Is keto more effective? Clearly its more healthy, I understand that. But does it have better results as far as weight loss? Seems like everyone else is just melting away the pounds. I’ve heard people my size say the first 50 was the easiest and here I am barely making it to 30lbs going on month 4 this month 😩 I feel so discouraged and defeated already

submitted by /u/AlaskanTattooBrat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SrH3pw

No comments:

Post a Comment