Thursday, December 6, 2018

Continue weight loss journey after wedding?

I met the love of my life 3 years ago and promptly gained 15 lbs. I ended up losing the weight in time for our wedding this year, but now I'm feeling a little unsatisfied in the sense that I feel I would look even better if I continued my weight loss. Don't get me wrong - I love being able to fit into my clothes again, but am I being "greedy" for wanting to drop another 10-15 lbs of vanity weight if I can continue to do it safely and at a steady pace of .5 - 1 lbs each week? For reference I'm 5'6" with a small frame and went from 158 at my HW to 143 at my CW. New to loseit and appreciate all help and support:)

submitted by /u/inbloom843
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Gcycqm

No comments:

Post a Comment