Saturday, December 8, 2018

Been training for 6 weeks, with no weight loss. But I notice big changes in my body. Is this normal?

I am 5ft 5in. I weighed in at 166lb 6 weeks ago, and my weight today is still 166. I do heavy weight training 4-6 times a week, and I even try to incorporate 30-60min cardio sessions 3-4 times a week during a different part of the day from my weight training. I don't have a specific diet plan perse, but I dropped alot of foods that I was consuming before in big amounts. Chips, sodas, alcohol, ice cream, pastries and anything sugary and any empty calories in general. I even quit smoking cigarettes and weed, binge watching tv shows, and excessive playing of video games which are all habits of mine that lead to my bad eating habits especially snacking. I am not super strict with my diet, however I try to balance my macros (by pure estimates) and eating more lean meat, more complex carbs and healthier fats compared to what I was eating before. I do however still go eat the occasional In-n-out and other not so healthy restaurants maybe 1-3 times a week but I have cut back on my portions from what I have been eating before I started working out. And I went to these unhealthy restaurants pretty much every single day before, sometimes even every meal and with eating bigger portions plus I get soda. I even take whey protein everyday to meet my protein needs without having to consume too much meat. There are no changes in the scale, however I am noticing changes in my body. I have been getting stretch marks all over my body ( is this a sign of fat loss?), I feel alot stronger and I'm lifting alot stronger, I notice that I'm losing fat by looking at the mirror (even other people have noticed). I'm worried that the changes I see are all in my head and that I am doing something wrong.

submitted by /u/littlejudas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Szi2Zy

No comments:

Post a Comment