Monday, December 3, 2018

Getting back up again

I’m not super open with my SO and my family about my weight loss. My SO is very supportive, but as someone who has never had a weight issue doesn’t really get it, my family are all very overweight and think I am being vain and selfish by working out or outright ‘shaming’ them when we go out to eat and I order a salad.

It’s been a really rough couple of weeks, an old knee injury flair up had meant my weights at the gym haven’t been the same and my family over the holidays were really getting to me.

I’ve had four days of avoiding the gym and eating more than I should be and having deserts and things like that. Blowing the calories I usually have. I still logged everything and I still ate under what I used to in a day.. but man.. just felt so defeated.

It started up like that again today. Had sweet coffees, had a big breakfast, avoided the gym.

After lunch I was feeling so down and meh I decided to leave work early. On the way home I ended up crying in the car at the lights very close to my gym. When the lights went green I just turned down the street, parked and went to the gym.

I’ve just finished an amazing work out and I feel absolutely amazing. I’m going home to make myself brilliant healthy dinners and lunches for the rest of the week.

Apologies for the rant/vent.. r/loseit is such a motivation for me.

Might have wobbled... but managed to get back on the horse again.

submitted by /u/ObviousNefariousnes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zHEclA

No comments:

Post a Comment