Monday, December 3, 2018

First post

Hi everyone! I'm 28 year old mom to a beautiful 1.5 year old boy. I started my weight loss journey when I was pregnant in 2016 - I was 217 when I got pregnant and was terrified that I would develop high blood pressure or gestational diabetes. Add that fear to my morning sickness and I was able to keep my weight gain to less than 8 pounds. If you do the math, that made me 225 and only standing at a whopping 5ft 1in. I let myself slowly lose some weight from breastfeeding, once that stopped I gave up soda. That contributed to another 10 pounds down but I got another plateau, so I started Weight Watchers and running. I'm pleased to say that I am currently hovering at 156-159 currently, which is almost a 70 pound loss! I went from wearing size 18-20 and XXL to 12 and M. I have some work left still but it seems so much more attainable!

I've hit a motivational plateau in that I've stopped doing anything to lose but am maintaining, so I thought I'd come here and hopefully get the nudge I need to hit my goal!

submitted by /u/oy_with_the_poodle5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FWCkuB

No comments:

Post a Comment