Monday, December 3, 2018

Workout App

So last week I posted that I was starting my weight loss journey and had decided to eat at a 500 calorie deficit. So far I’m 3 pounds down from my original and want to really get things going by working out. Although I have experience in the weight room I have trouble creating workouts and picking weights. That leads me to my question, does anyone know of a workout app that makes workouts for you? I previously used the Volt Athletics app for workouts but realized the workouts weren’t specifically designed for weight loss and I am in search of a new app. The Volt app was great for taking your PR’s for bench, back squat, and hang clean and creating workouts for specific sports with custom weight recommendations. I know enough about lifting to know what I’m doing for each workout but I struggle at picking weights and what exercises to group together. If anyone knows of any apps that can take maxes and create workouts with weight recommendations for a weight loss/fat loss goal please share! Thank you!

submitted by /u/Phillyguy15
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AL3Fu1

No comments:

Post a Comment