Monday, December 3, 2018

Did your memory improve after losing weight and eating healthier?

I am (M 26 Height 6’6 Weight 425lbs) currently in the process of making healthier choices which includes exercise and eating healthier. I started losing weight last year and was 67lbs down. However that was with only intense exercise. I still ate fast food and sweets all the time.

I got comfortable, stopped working out and gained all my weight back plus more. Lately I’ve been eating less carbs and less processed sugar along with basketball and weight lifting.

Now for my questions,

Has anyone here gained better memory and better focus over time during their weight loss journey? If so how did you notice?

submitted by /u/SpookyTreeFrog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RBWvzD

No comments:

Post a Comment