Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Goal Achieved!

35F | 5'4" | SW 183 | CW 143| GW 135

Follow up to my previous post here

Well I've done it! I actually did it 3 weeks ago, but I've been in the midst of moving to Curacao for an internship and forgot to post!

As I said before, I started this journey using MyFitnessPal and CICO, beginning in February of 2018. Though I wasn't working out through most of my weight loss, I was active daily as I live in the NL and bike or walk everywhere. Fitness is the next step! I joined a bouldering gym before I left the NL and had taken the first steps into getting back into a workout routine... I am not trying to lose any more weight, but would like to tone up and build some muscle. While I'm here on a tropical island, swimming and scuba diving will have to suffice (it's too hot for anything else!)

So that's my story! I just want you all to know that you can do it! It won't always be easy, there will be setbacks... sometimes the scale is going to go in the wrong direction. But it's ok. Just keep at it. You'll get there :-)

As promised...

Before and After 1 and 2 ... (having shorts that fit would be nice, but having to make do for the moment!)

submitted by /u/aderyn_rhydd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EbCnjE

No comments:

Post a Comment