Sunday, December 2, 2018

Has anyone had success adding carbs for weight loss?

I know that there are many people experiencing great success with keto and I have a personal fear of gaining weight with carbs. Has anyone experienced success losing weight after experiencing neato keto by adding things like milk or fruit but still eating at a deficit? I kind of got into a “you can eat anything as long as your day is under 20g of carbs” mentality, and have gained weight in the past six months (shocker). Apologies for grammar. Carnivore and keto can be life-saving and I have experienced many benefits, just not weight loss, per say. I come from a restrictive background and probably just need to learn to monitor calories, regardless. But I am curious if anyone upped their carbs to 50–100 grams daily and lost weight. I went on a long bike ride today and noticed I had more energy having increased carbs to <65g but calories lower than usual. Thank you.

submitted by /u/lavendertourmaline
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Sp6XKu

No comments:

Post a Comment