Thursday, December 6, 2018

I’m not where I’d like to be but I’m getting there.

I started getting seriously into weight loss about a year and three months or so ago after stepping on the scale at the doctors office. To my horror I weighed 305 lbs, now this wasn’t the first time I’ve weighed that much but I told myself that it was going to be the last time I ever saw that number.

That day I went home, downloaded a diet app and started logging what I ate in a normal day and I was somewhere around 3,800 calories and I knew it was going to be hard to make the drastic changes that I needed to, but I did it.

I started the next day making sure I stayed under 2,200 calories a day. I didn’t only eat salads or grilled chicken. I ate what I wanted to because every time I had tried to diet before I failed because I got bored. After about 5 months I hit a plateau so i decided to switch it up at Keto and did that for 6 months and switched back to a caloric deficit.

A month and a week ago I got a personal trainer at my local wellness center and I work our 30 minutes a day three days a week. I now weigh 181 lbs. I’m happy, so incredibly happy. My only regret is that I hadn’t done this earlier.

I’ve went from a XXL shirt being tight to a large being loose and a medium being a little snug. I went from a size 42-44 size pants to a size 30-32 size pants. The shirt in the after picture is a medium from Spencer’s and the pants are a size 32 from AE.

The before picture was from many years ago because I hated taking full body pics but it’s at about the same weight.

https://imgur.com/a/uwRoWSr

submitted by /u/whyarentwethereyet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QDfOuN

No comments:

Post a Comment