Sunday, December 9, 2018

Looking for help/advice in regards to weight loss

Hello r/loseit I [18M] am new here but I'd really appreciate some advice on how to start losing weight. I currently weigh 92 Kg (or about 200 lbs) and I am 1.82 meters tall (or about 6 foot even). Despite this however, my cardiovascular fitness is pretty alright, I have to keep some level of ability as I work as a lifeguard during the summer. For most my life I've been chunky and roundish, and I've been dealing with a lot of mental insecurities I had tied to the way my body looks for the past while. I'd like to start losing weight and becoming much leaner. My problem is I don't really know what to do. During the week I'm either going to school or working. After that I study until very late. I don't live anywhere near a gym, I essentially live in the middle of nowhere and it's difficult to find time to do anything. I started casually watching what I eat and lowering my sugar intake, but I want to get serious about this and become leaner. Any and all advice would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Marcus_VR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EnvWet

No comments:

Post a Comment