Monday, December 24, 2018

Looking for motivation, here’s a de-motivational pic for those that have lost weight once or twice...

So here’s nearly nine years of weight loss data on me:

https://imgur.com/gallery/cKG2Pr3

I try to hit 1650 calories a day. A bad day would be 2000 calories and a seriously awesome day would be 1500 calories. I’ve never successfully kept weight off. Any advice? For exercise I walk or bike. In past years I have been a runner, even completing a marathon at one point.

I do not: drink alcohol or drink soda. I have oatmeal for breakfast and a can of chicken noodle soup for lunch. Dinner is whatever I make for the family, think some random protein plus a starch side and a vegetable.

One thing I can say with absolute certainty. Losing weight the first time was easy. Every other time has been significantly harder than the first time. The first time weight practically melted away, now it’s a frikkin battle for the smallest of victories. I’m bummed.

submitted by /u/OtherImplement
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q2Ru18

No comments:

Post a Comment