Monday, December 10, 2018

Lost 40 pounds (18 kilos)

Hi. I don't have anything fancy like a before and after pic. Or a progress video. Or anything really.

Long time lurked, reading this sub helped me lose weight and kept me company on my journey (which is not over yet, but I thought publishing a nice round 40 lbs weight loss felt better than something like 39 or 41... :D).

I started last June at 96 kilos, and I weighed myself on Saturday and I was 78.

I cooked duck breast on sunday so I am probably a bit more now :D But I had to celebrate, and I am back on track.

My goal is 75 kgs. I am almost there in terms of weight loss, even though I understand that that is only the beginning of the journey.

Thank you for being here and for all the help.

submitted by /u/Estrosiath
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EoRPKm

No comments:

Post a Comment