Monday, December 24, 2018

Seeking advice on sustainable weight loss for ~5ft4, female: 185 to 130

I say ~5ft4 because depending on the doctors office my height is either 5ft4 or 5ft4.5. For most of my adult life I've weighed around 170lbs. My largest was when I got a sports injury and couldn't walk - I went up to around 185, though now that I'm well I'm trying to lose it. I'm 24 and female.

I recently moved to Eastern Europe and have gone down to around 165 or so due to dietary changes and adjustment. I no longer eat much processed sugar and my host family eats much healthier than back home.

I would like to continue losing weight, as my ideal weight is around 130lbs, but there aren't any gyms in my area and the only road near me is a mountain highway. I have never been particularly motivated with body weight exercises, so I'm not going to fool myself into believing I'll begin now.

I've taken to writing down what I've eaten recently, so I'll post it here. All coffee I drink black and with no sugar - as with tea. Also the yogurt here is drinkable and salty but has more in common with Greek yogurt than any of that yoplait nonsense.

Food journal: Day 1 Coffee Apple 2 cups of pepper oignon sausage rice stir fry 2 peppers Coffee 1 cup pork 1 piece seed bread 1 piece cheese 2 peppers 1 Beer Coffee 2 pieces of apple tort
Tea

Day 2 Coffee 1 sarma 4 bites meat with oignon 1/2 piece seed bread 2 cups yogurt Coffee Apple 2 cups wine 1 cup rice 1 bowl noodle soup 8 bites of pork 1 piece seed bread 2 peppers

Day 3 Coffee 1 piece chocolate 1 chocolate cookie Coffee 4 bites apple cake 2 eggs w peppers, oignons, ham and cheese 1 small tomato 1 cup yogurt Tea 2 cups mashed peppers 1 hefty piece of cheese 1 large piece seed bread 1 cup yogurt Coffee Tea 2 pieces white bread w/ honey & butter

Day 4 Coffee Coffee 2.5 cups peppers with eggs 1/2 piece seed bread 1 sausage 2 peppers 1 large potato 1 sausage w mustard 2 peppers

Day 5 Coffee Tea Coffee 2 cookies Apple w honey Tea 3 small pieces fried fish 2 cups potato 2 peppers 1/2 cup pickled cabbage Apple Fermented plums Tea

Day 6 Coffee Coffee 2 small sarma 1 cup pickle/cabbage/cauliflower salad 1 piece white bread w pepper spread 1 cup wine 1 small coconut cinnamon bun 1 piece sugar cream cake 1 bowl honey plasma mash 4 cups spaghetti Bolognaise sause 1 glass wine 2 cups cabbage

Day 7 Apple w honey Coffee 2 eggs 2 peppers 1/2 piece seed bread Cheese Byrek Yogurt 1/2 litre Chicken Burrito (Chipotle size, splurge day)

I've never really gone on a diet that I can keep at for extended periods of time - this is kind of my first serious shot at it. So advice would be much appreciated for what I should cut out, and thank you in advance!

TL;DR 5ft4 24y/o female trying to get from 185lbs to 130. I've lost 20lbs in the past 4 months by moving (went from the US to Eastern Europe). I'd like to continue to lose weight but have limited access to exercise or much variance in diet here.

submitted by /u/DefinitelyDevi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2rShDGr

No comments:

Post a Comment