Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Suddenly dropping weight fast again?

I started my weight loss in late September and in the beginning I lost about 15 pounds in month, so things were happening really fast, which I think is normal because water weight and getting used to a lower calorie intake. But then the next month, I only lost around 6 pounds and my rate of weight loss was super slow, despite not making any changes to my calorie intake. However, I've consistently gone down 1 pound a day for the past 3 days and it's nice to see those numbers, but also that seems extremely scary. I've been doing CICO this entire time and my TDEE is around 1700 ish, so I've been limiting my calorie intake to around 1300. I've been doing this the entire time so I don't see why suddenly my weight is dropping so fast. I haven't gone to the gym these past three days either, so it's not like I'm excessively burning calories, I even took a 4 hour nap yesterday and went from 247 to 245.8.

I always weigh in the mornings after bathroom and before eating, with no clothes so it's not fluctuating because of that.

I know water weight can do this but I haven't really changed anything with my intake so I'm curious as to why this could be happening. The only thing I can think of is that I don't weigh everything I eat, and I don't plan on weighing everything either because I'm prone to developing harmful habits and punishing myself (not by starving and I haven't had this issue yet thankfully). But anyway, if you have any idea why this is happening, please give me some tips.

submitted by /u/MidnaTwiliPrincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rj7jXC

No comments:

Post a Comment