Friday, December 7, 2018

This is Day 1

I gained 60 pounds in 6 years. I'm not proud of it. I have struggled with my weight all my life, and I decided that at 24 years old, I need a wake up call.

When I started college at 18, I weighed 150 lbs and I was happy at that weight. At 24 years old, I am currently 210 lbs. I have tried to tackle my weight countless times before, but I feel like I lose the same 10 lbs over and over again. I gain it back, I lose it again, but then I gain even more. It's so frustrating.

I realize that the root of my weight problem is that I never learned about healthy eating. Stress, family eating habits, and moving around a lot has only worsened the problem. I have a problem keeping a healthy eating regimen and I need your help.

Currently, I work a job where I'm on my feet and moving for 5 hours a day. I usually start my day with a coffee (no sugar just cream) and a banana, and I usually get hungry again around 3-4 p.m. The problem is, when I get off work, I overindulge myself. I consume the majority of my calories in the evening.

I need some advice about creating a good diet plan. What foods should I be eating? What foods might seem like they are healthy, but are actually bad for you? Those who have been successful with weight loss, what do your eating habits look like?

My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week. I want to cut my calorie intake to 1400 calories a day.

I'm tired of not fitting into my clothes, I'm tired of what I see in the mirror, and I'm tired of feeling uncomfortable in my own body. I want to look good in a swimsuit next summer. I want to be healthy and feel attractive again. This is Day 1 for me. I'm so glad I found this subreddit, it has motivated me to start my weight loss journey again and stick with it this time.

submitted by /u/justkeep_spinning
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rpGctW

No comments:

Post a Comment