Friday, December 7, 2018

A question about weight loss pace

So I started my weight loss journey back in late October and so far have lost 13 pounds. Typically, I lose about a pound and a half a week and sometimes two if its a really good week, which is totally fine for me. I never lose more than about .4 pounds overnight, tops. I usually only weigh myself when I first wake up, but last night I decided to weigh myself before I went to bed just to see it, and the scale said 167.4, which was almost a pound less than what I weighed in the morning, which I thought was interesting, because any other time I weigh myself at night I'm usually a little heavier than my morning weight because of eating and drinking all day.

This morning when I woke up to do my routine weigh in, I was 165.4, a whole two pounds down in not even 12 hours. I've never lost this much weight in that short of a span of time and even stepped on two scales to see if my scale that I always use was broken, but they both told me the same weight. I know I ate enough yesterday, and I didn't work out necessarily but I did do a lot of walking at work. Is it normal to suddenly lose significantly more than you're used to in a short span of time?

submitted by /u/majorzeroh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B30cqD

No comments:

Post a Comment