Friday, December 7, 2018

To those who have counted calories to hit/are close to hitting their goal weight: do you still pay close attention to calorie counting or is it like second nature now?

I'm approaching my weight loss with the good old fashioned CICO approach as recommended by my doctor. I am on day 4 of staying within my target range and logging all my food in an app.

Reasons that I have gotten off track in the past include getting tired of always searching for the food I'm eating in the app, especially if it's homemade food without a barcode to scan. It feels like it takes up a lot of time and it gets frustrating when I can't find a pre-existing version of what I'm eating.

Is this frustration something that will go away the longer I can stick to it? Do you get to the point where you just KNOW the calories of things and it's a lot less work? Or is it always going to be work and I just need to suck it up and accept it?

submitted by /u/robyn89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Qk4UuP

No comments:

Post a Comment