Friday, December 7, 2018

Weight loss and fitness difference from 35-45y/o and 100 pounds

Transformation

I found a 10 year old picture of myself and wanted to share as this sub has been motivational to me.

At 35 I was drinking about 10 big macs worth of calories in alcohol every week, working crazy hours, never exercising, sleepless and depressed.

Part of the depression and weight gain was from being put on Prednisone for problems with my knees... which was actually the result of my drinking (gout). Cutting out the booze cascaded positive effects, and I found motivation to continue.

I know that I'm not at my fitness goals yet but I've relearned how to be disciplined, stick with a routine, and not beat myself up when I slip.

if you're starting now I just wanted to share with you my transformation and encourage you to keep it up. It was never huge changes for me all at once, just small changes, things that I could do a little better at, and kept it up.

Thanks /r/loseit, I don't talk to you much, but I appreciate you :)

submitted by /u/ProlapsedPineal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L6T7KA

No comments:

Post a Comment