Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Today I started my weight loss journey and counted calories for the first time.

I decided to download the Loseit! app after seeing it recommended here. And I have to say it opened up my eyes quite a bit. One major observation and one question.

  1. I used to eat A LOT of calories! After tracking calories for the first time today and comparing it to what I usually ate, I see that I was easily eating around 4k-5k calories a day. I had no idea. I was eating almost 2k calories alone for lunch! My portion control was way off. What I thought of as a serving of cheese was more like 4. I see now, for the first time, how many calories I was consuming.
  2. I went out and bought some measuring spoons and a food scale today so I can count my calories and control my portions better. My question is this, how do you guys and gals cut down on all the extra time the measuring and weighing takes? I swear my food prep time was like twice as long. One of the reasons I used to eat so much was because cooking took too long and I didn't have the time/energy to do it. Now with the weighing and measuring everything, cooking and preparing meals takes even longer!
submitted by /u/The_Lightkeeper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2L0mLB1

No comments:

Post a Comment