Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Fat at Dollar General

I went into Dollar General to get a few cleaning supplies and saw my relative checking out. Went to say hi and she said, "Oh! You scared me! All I saw was a big, fat, fluffy person walking towards me!" Needless to say, everyone in line looked as my confidence sucked into the very core of my being. All I could say was, "Seriously?" I've never wanted to run out of a place so fast! Plus, she brought my mail over a little while later and proceeded with calling me her big fluffy teddy bear. OMG. I just told her it was bull to say that, let alone in a public place to begin with.

I've been working on my weight loss and am down 26 lbs in 3 months. All of my pride just got squashed. Why do people think that being unnecessarily rude is going to be motivation?!

submitted by /u/whosembarrassed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sFBI33

No comments:

Post a Comment